Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) Has Released JAC Class IX To XII Reduced Syllabus For Exam 2021 For Exam Year 2021 To The Class 9 To 12.
JAC Class IX To XII Reduced Syllabus Important Dates
Reduced Syllabus Release Date:- 11-11-2020
JAC Class IX To XII Reduced Syllabus Charge
Free Of Cost.
JAC Class IX To XII Reduced Syllabus Application Process
- Register yourself (for new applicants who are registering for Examination 2020-21)
- Add requisite details after registration
- Print application form, View & Modify entered details (except Registration Details) before making online payment.
- Print application form after making payment.
JAC Class IX To XII Reduced Syllabus How to Register
- Enter your Name in column Applicants Name,
- Select your Date of Birth using the calendar
- Select your Category (Caste) from the available list
- If your selected Category (Caste) is OBC, then 2(two) additional columns; “State” & “Caste/Community” gets displayed. You are also required to fill the same
- For reference of Caste/ Community click on the website link of www.ncbc.nic.in
- Enter a valid e-mail address (Provide your own valid e-mail address. Future communications will be sent to the same).
- Enter a valid mobile number (Provide your own mobile number. OTP & future communications will be sent to the same as SMS).
- Check entered details before clicking on the “SEND OTP” tab to submit the same. (Registration details once submitted cannot be altered / modified.).
- The system will send an OTP into the entered mobile number and also a textbox for entering of verification code (OTP) will open up.
- Enter verification code (OTP) as received by you. (OTP’s are case sensitive i.e. the system differentiates between “a” and “A” so please be careful while entering them).
- Click on the “Verify” for verification of the same
- Once verified the “Submit” tab opens up, click on the same to complete the registration process
- Upon successful registration a confirmation screen opens up marking completion of the registration process
- Clicking on the “Clear All Data” ab appearing in top right hand side of the screen will